Accessing Online Material
How to Access Online Material
1. Make sure your subscription/membership is current
- Make sure your Premium Subscription is up-to-date (with unlimited access to the e-library and ReformedWorship.org) More Information - Not a subscriber? Subscribe now.
- You are a current member of the e-library (with unlimited access to ReformedWorship.org) More Information - Not a member? Become a member.
2. Forgot Your Password or Haven’t Set One Up?
- If your subscription/membership is current and you have forgotten your password or haven’t set one up yet you may use one of the following methods to access your account.
- If we have an email on file for you, you may enter your email and then click “forgot password”. At that time you will be sent an email with further instructions. When doing this you will also be able to set up a new password that is specific only to your account, making it very easy to login in the future.
- Use your zip/postal code and renewal code found on your print issue (RW 121 or later). Login to My Account
3. E-library access click here
4. For unlimited access to ReformedWorship.org click here
If need additional assistance, please feel free to call us at 1-800-777-7270 or email subscriptions@ReformedWorship.org. We'll be happy to help.