Submit an Article
Reformed Worship exists to share the resources of the local church with the local church. In order for that to happen, RW depends on submissions from people like you with churches like yours. Urban, rural, small, or large, regardless of style, if you have a resource or worship service that has blessed your congregation, is grounded in scripture, and are willing to share it with others, then please do submit it!
How to Submit an Article
Please review the writers guidelines.
Use this submission form and follow the instruction for attaching your submission and accompanying material.
Things you will be asked to do/include when filling out the form:
- Short biography - about 2 sentences covering where you live and work.
- Author headshot(s) - a close cropped photo of your face is best in a jpg or tiff file.
- Attach the article/resource along with any supporting material, photos etc.
- Include citations for any quoted material or worship elements that you did not write, as well as permission to use any photos or supporting material.
- Accept an agreement that Reformed Worship and its publisher will be allowed to edit and utilize the material in print and other media.