Digital Library Membership
What is included in a DIGITAL LIBRARY membership?
- You will have access to the growing online library of the DIGITAL version of the print issues (beginning with RW 120). As long as you pay your annual membership you will have access to these digital versions which are fully searchable, and allow you to cut/paste articles and resources. However, you cannot download entire issues and once you stop being a member you will no longer have access to them.
- A membership also provides you with unlimited access to the resources at ReformedWorship.org.
- Monthly e-newsletter and access to blogs
Need to renew your membership or want to upgrade to a subscription?
Login to your account using one of these two options:
- Your username and password
- Your zip/postal code and renewal code found on your print issue if you are a subscriber
Forgot Your Password or Haven’t Set One Up?
If your subscription/membership is current and you have forgotten your password
or haven’t set one up yet you may use one of the following methods to access
- If we have an email on file for you, you may enter your email and then click “forgot password” here. At that time you will be sent an email with further instructions.
- Use your zip/postal code and renewal code found on your print issue (RW 121 or later) here.
If need additional assistance, please feel free to call us at 1-800-777-7270 or email subscriptions@ReformedWorship.org. We'll be happy to help.