Are you looking for resources for your Ash Wednesday worship and the Sundays of Lent? Whether you are looking for an entire series, a prayer, litany, or other creative idea Reformed Worship has something for you! Check out just a few of the resources available online at ReformedWorship.org.
*Items with an asterisk are for subscribers only. For more information go to reformedworship.org/subscribe.
Revised Common Lectionary
See tinyurl.com/RWRCLYearBLent for Reformed Worship resources that correspond to the Revised Common Lectionary texts for Year B.
- "Repentance and Renewal: An Ash Wednesday Service Based on Psalm 103 and the Book of Hosea" by Brian Turnbow
- *"An Ash Wednesday Compline Service" by Linda Langstaff
- *"Ash Wednesday Service of Reflection: An Intergenerational Service" by Ruth Ann Schuringa
- "Make Haste to Help Me: An Ash Wednesday Service with Psalm 38" by Christopher Fluit
Worship Series for the Season of Lent
- "Via Dolorosa—the way of sorrows: a series for Lent and Easter tracing Jesus' journey to the cross" by Stanley Mast
- "The Lord, Our Shepherd: A Series for Lent and Easter Based on Psalm 23" by David Koll
- "Come to the Water: A Lenten and Easter Series with a Focus on Baptism" by Alice F. Waanders and Mark Quist
- *"Table in the Wilderness: A Lenten Worship Series Focusing on God’s Care and Provision" by Natasha Vedder
Stations of the Cross
- "The Way of Suffering: Revisiting the stations of the cross" by Robert Webber
- *"The Final Hours: Experiencing the Stations of the Cross" by Chris Walker
- *"Journey in the Wilderness: An Outdoor Prayer Path" by Natasha Vedder
- "Giving Up Hurts for Lent: A Congregational Healing Tree" by Rose Fry
- "Using the Lenten Triad"
- "The Cross Tree: Involving children in Lenten worship" by Kathy Sneller
- "Lent Choral Music for Church Choirs" by Kai Ton Chau
Go to ReformedWorship.org and use the search box to find more resources as well as resources for Holy Week and Easter.